Saturday, December 17, 2011

Little Moments Chapt. 4


Zac's POV: My face softened and I sighed. It happens every year. There's at least one teacher that compares Amber to Quinn. Quinn's academically talented while Amber excels in other things. And Amber gets mad every year. It's not fair to her. -Bambi, you're smart. Your teachers just think of Quinn when they see you. Amber: That's stupid. -I know baby. But you can't talk to them like that. Amber: *sighs* I know. I won't do it again. -Good girl. Now come here. Amber: No. -Oh come here. *pulls her onto his lap**kisses her head* Amber: *giggles* Can I go surfing? -The lifeguard on duty? Amber: Yes. -Then yes. Amber: Thanks Daddy. *hugs him**runs upstairs* I went up to Quinn's room. She lay on her bed reading her book. I sat down next to her. -Hey Quinny. Quinn: *looks up* Hi Daddy. -How are you feeling? Quinn: I'm fine -Quinny, I'm telling you, you should let me help you. Quinn: Dad you help me enough. I'm fine. -*sighs* Alright. *kisses her nose* I love you. Quinn: I love you too. Quinn's POV: I sighed as he left. I put down my book and just stared into space. I put my head against the headboard and sighed. Dad thinks that I'm some little girl. I wish he'd see me the same way he sees Amber. I mean he's overprotective with her too but it's like he treats me like I'm an infant. I got out of bed and went over to the mirror in bathroom. I took off my shirt and saw the bruises on my back from hitting the concrete. I sighed and turned on the shower. I stripped off everything and ...

Saving Brazilian Body Wax




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。